|Cover for my personal fic!|
|Anything I agree with, am a fan of, I love, or is just AWESOME in general.|
FPK - PromiseLacriel had the guards bring him some chalk, and since then, Thanael scribbled onto the walls. When Iris came around the corner, he was still writing. She could read the poem-like text fragment that was next to the door.
my ghosts are never far away
they encircle me
they wait for me
and in a way, they keep me company
they comfort me
I sing to them, they sing to me
should I embrace them in the dark
when she won't call me back to light?
"Oh, please, just piss off and piss somebody else off", Thanael interrupted her contemplation curtly. He had noticed her presence but not turned around, so he had not recognized her yet.
"Hello, Thanael", Iris said. Thanael looked over his shoulder and hurried to his feet. Iris was dressed mostly in black, her face was earnest, but closer to anger than to sadness. He tried a smile. "Iris. I hoped to see you soon."
"You could have come to me before you deliberately sent yourself to prison", Iris snapped.
"I could", Thanael confirmed. "But you would
The Return of the Lady Knight and Royal CommanderThe morning sun wasn’t even awake as a cloaked figure weaved their way through the dimly halls of the Great Castle. The only sounds that could be heard were the soft slapping of their boots hitting the stone floor and the soft clink of their sword hilt bouncing against their left leg. The mysterious figured kept a brisk pace as they made their way to the chambers of Lady “Lace” Lacriel. Once reaching the door she knocked softly three times before a crisp voice called out.
The cloaked figured opened the door and slid inside, making sure to close the door shut before pulling down the hood of their cloak revealing bright white hair. Dropping to a knee, the figure lowered their head and waited to be spoken to.
“It’s about time you found your way back to Court, Commander Oamra; we were starting to think you too had gone missing.” The normally gentle voice was lined with a harsh undertone. “Oh get up off of the floor, Daniy
Hey ya'll I have a pretty large collection of legos and access to an even larger collection of legos. I also have a light box and expensive camera. So while its summer and I'm waiting to see if a I got the museum internship I wanted I thought I'd take some pictures of my legos and build some familiar scenes. So I though I'd ask what ya'll thought and if I should post them.
Hopefully you can sees its a lego reenactment of Eolewyn1010's scene FPK - Questions and confessions I unfortunately haven't figure out a way to make Lace not look like and Evil Queen who wants to rip out your heart. That might be because I made her so she's not opposed to ripping out pe
Rosebud: Homecoming ~ Part 3No sooner had they landed withing the castle gates, were the Petal Princess and the mysterious stranger met with the angered shouts of Cold's guard's; half a dozen blue and white skinned men surrounded them, swords drawn. Ari pulled her dagger from her belt, just as Damien jumped down from his saddle. With a flick of his wrist, a long, black bladed sword was drawn, glistening blood colored rubies set into the hilt. He muttered a word, and the blade burst into ebony flames.
Ari stared in awe as he charged the guards, his hellish blade slashing mercilessly. She watched as they fell, one by one, until only Damien stood, sheathing the sword as he turned to her. "We have to move." he said. "More will be coming."
She nodded blankly, slipping from the horse's back. Silently, she began to run, following the familiar hallways, now coated with ice. Damien stayed just behind her, keeping eyes out for Koldarians. "Do you know where you're going
Tagged by EchoesOfAnEnigma
1. Real Name: Isabel
2. Nickname[s]: One of my friends calls me Issi
3. Zodiac Sign: Libra
4. Male Or Female: Female
5. Elementary: Like anybody would know... Rolling Valley Elementary
6. Middle School: Washington Irving
7. High School: West Springfield
8. Hair Color: Black
9. Long Or Short: Medium-ish?
10. Loud Or Quiet: Quiet
11. Sweats Or Jeans: Jean
12. Phone Or Camera: Phone
13. Health Freak: No!
14. Drink Or Smoke: My dad would kill me first
15. Do You Have A Crush On Someone: Kind of. On a celeb and sorta-kinda on someone else
16. Political orientation: Liberal Democrat and proud of it
17. Piercings: Both ears but I stopped wearing earrings
18. Tattoos: No
HAVE YOU EVER [BEEN IN]:
19. Airplane: Yes
20. Car Accident: Yes (when I was five and I remember it like it was yesterday)
21. Fist Fight: No
22. First piercing: Ears when I was two I think
23. First Best Friend: A girl who lived down my street when I was little. Her name was Madison
24. First Instrument played: Piano
25. First award: ...
26. First Crush: Middle school. He and I talked every day. Now I'm not really sure where our relationship stands
27. First Language: English
28. First Big Vacation: Ireland back in 2013. It was especially big since I'm 50% Irish!
29. Last Person You Talked To: Rapunzel-Arj
30. Last Person You Texted: Rapunzel-Arj
31. Last Person You Watched: Uh... What?
32. Last Food You Ate: Pizza with green peppers and onions
33. Last Movie You Watched: Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales
34. Last Song You listened To: We Know The Way from Moana
35. Last Thing You Bought: A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
36. Last Person You Hugged: My mom
37. Food: Mac and cheese w/ broccoli
38. Drinks: Hmm, water, Coca Cola, milk, coffee, Mocha
39. Clothing: Jeans (or shorts depending on the weather), comfy shirt (doesn't matter whether it's a tank top, short sleeve or long sleeve) and a sweatshirt at all times
40. Book: The A Court Of Thorns and Roses series by Sarah J. Maas, the Lighthouse Series by Adrian McKinty
41. Color: Lavender, light blue, black
42. Flower: Roses, tulip, daffodils, hibiscus
43: Music: Soundtracks to movies, country, some Spanish, Celtic
44. Movies: Oh man. I LOVE Moana, HTTYD, Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron, The Prince of Egypt, Tangled, Brave, Marvel movies, etc
45. Shoes: I like my galaxy patterned Vans
46. Subjects: History, art, creative writing
IN THE PAST YEAR I ... :
[X- yes, [ ]-no]
47. [ ] Kissed In The Snow
48. [X] Celebrated Halloween
49. [X] Had Your Heart Broken
50. [ ] Went Over The Minutes On Your Cell Phone (what does that mean?)
51. [ ] Someone Questioned Your Sexual Orientation
52. [ ] Came Outta The Closet
53. [ ] Gotten Pregnant
54. [ ] Had An Abortion
55. [X] Done Something You've Regretted
56. [ ] Broke A Promise
57. [X] Kept A Secret
58. [X] Pretended To Be Happy
59. [X] Met Someone Who Changed Your Life
60. [ ] Pretended To Be Sick
61. [X] Left The Country
62. [X] Tried something you normally wouldn't like, and liked it. (Well I kind of liked it)
63. [X] Cried Over The Silliest Thing
64. [ ] Ran A Mile
65. [X] Went To The Beach
66. [ ] Stayed Single
67. Eating: Nothing
68. Drinking: Nothing
69. Getting Ready To: Nothing
70. Listening To: Moana
71. Plans For Tomorrow/Today: Idk for today but for tomorrow I have my last SOL
72. Waiting For: Nothing really
73. Want Kids: Yes
74. Want To Get Married: Yes
75. Careers in mind: work for Disney
WHICH IS BETTER ON A BOY/GIRL :
76. Lips Or Eyes: Eyes
77. Shorter Or Taller: Taller
78. Romantic Or Spontaneous: Romantic and maybe spontaneous
79. Nice Stomach Or Nice Arms: Both. But it doesn't particularly matter
80. Sensitive Or Loud: Hm, sensitive
81. Hookup Or Relationship: Definitely relationship
82. Troublemaker Or Hesitant: I'd say hesitant perhaps
HAVE YOU EVER:
83. Lost Glasses/Contacts: Yes
84. Ran Away From Home: No
85. Held A Weapon, For Self Defense: Does having a pocket knife in your purse count?
86. Killed Somebody: No
87. Broken Someone's Heart: Probably?
88. Been Arrested: Heavens no
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
90. Yourself: Maybe
91. Miracles: Sometimes
92. Love At First Sight: Eh, depends
93. Heaven: Yes but not everybody does and I can't enforce that
94. Santa Claus: I wish I still wanted to
96. Magic: Kind of yes
97. Is There One Person You Wanna Be With, Right Now: Hmm... I wish I could see my old middle school crush, I wish I could talk to him
98. Are You Seriously Happy With Where You Are, In Life: Depends
99. Do You Believe In God: Yes
100. Post As 100 Truths And Tag 100 People: Um. No. Not 100 people
Rapunzel-Arj and anyone of my watchers who wants to do this
Hello! Thanks for coming to my home page! I'm a teen with an aspiring talent and love for art, I have been drawing since I was little -I can't recall exactly when, but very early one- and I have been practicing digital art the past few years and find that I love it! I do traditional work, and if I like it enough, I'll upload it to my computer and color it there! But I do often do doll-maker art, I and I love it equally as traditional and digital.
I hope to become a Disney animator (or concept artist) one day. That's my main life goal
Commissions are closed until further notice
These are my current ships!!!
And any OC's in general.
I will NOT do requests or commissions for the following ships:
Anyway, I hope anyone will check out my art and fave it! But I do love comments! Comments and feedback mean a lot! That way I know what to and how to improve on my work! So yeah!
:thumb498142772: :thumb462462688: :thumb484750712:
Get a FREE visitor map for your site!